The layers of a robust security system aim to protect you and your property from the furthest access points – a gate, wall or door – to the nearest, which is the inside of your home or business.
And within the layers there need to be multiple technologies that work together to give you the ability to implement the ‘Five Ds’ – Deter, Detect, Deny, Delay and Defend.
These technologies include Dahua CCTV, AJAX Alarm Systems, including lighting and intelligent integrations, all supported by responsive security teams who can monitor alarms and respond if necessary.
Numerous surveys of convicted burglars reveal that CCTV is the number one deterrent when it comes to selecting a property to break into.
CCTV that is monitored or triggers an alarm gives home or business owners the chance of early detection, which in turn allows a swift and appropriate response.
And in the unfortunate instance that a crime is committed, CCTV is able to capture in detail all the elements that may enable the criminals to be traced and caught, or show how the crime took place for insurance and investigative purposes.
The major benefits of CCTV
- Crime prevention by letting criminals know they’re being watched
- Monitoring activity on your site 24/7
- Insurance and investigative value
- Lower insurance premiums
- For businesses, monitoring staff movements in and out of the premises
- Off-site monitoring – by using access networks, you are able to monitor your cameras from anywhere in the world, giving you peace of mind when you’re not home or at your workplace
AJAX Alarm systems
Early detection is key in protecting your premises, and having a professionally installed, customised and high-quality AJAX Alarm System is the starting point.
Why have an AJAX alarm system?
A robust and integrated alarm system offers a range of features and benefits to suit your needs, but at its core, an alarm system should:
- Detect intruders at all entry points including doors and windows
- Alert the owner and/or a monitoring service with details of where the breach occurred
- If possible transmit imagery or video feed to the owner and monitoring service
- Have an emergency function for owners to sound a panic alarm, a medical emergency or other alerts for assistance
- Be able to integrate into existing home automation and other security systems such as DAHUA CCTV
- Fire and Leak detection
Security is an investment
The way to view your security system is as an investment – not only in your safety and security but as a way to reduce costs.
Making the investment to install a high-quality security system not only significantly reduces your threat of burglary, but plays an integral role in keeping your insurance premiums as low as possible – the less the risk, the lower the premium!
And having the right systems sends the right message – “This home or business takes its security seriously!”
You’ll also have peace of mind with Wireless fire detectors with a temperature sensor that monitors the room twenty four hours a day and immediately notifies of smoke and sharp jumps in temperature.